Thursday 26 July 2012

Day:208, Words:208. (guest writer Mats Patterson)

Today's guest writer is 9 year old Mats.

I woke up at 9 am and after my shower, I styled my hair with spikes and a touch of red hairspray. I had cheerios for breakfast and watched kids tv. We have both Cartoon Network and Disney XD. I helped pack as today we were going to Hamneidet, the summer cottage that belongs to my grandfather.

After packing, I took my cute little brother and jumped on the trampoline. He loves to play with me on the trampoline. We play a kind of 'tag' by running around like crazy in circles, bouncing and falling over.

When we were finished playing, my brother and I took our beloved beagle, Baron , for a walk to the lake. We went inside to have lunch and we were then on our way.

Finally we made it to kid heaven, 'Hamneidet'. We jumped on one of the two trampolines but were fighting with my brother and his cousin over the best and biggest trampoline.

We played heaps of football but I shot the ball over the goal and the ball landed in a bunch of high grass that burns your bare skin. I covered my arms but it is possible I will be itchy tomorrow.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment